The children who didn't go to PGL have also been having lots of fun, with a "dinosaur" themed week.
Activities have included:
- Making a 3D dinosaur habitat.
- Investigating what materials can make dinosaur eggs (made from ice) melt the best
- Identifying dinosaurs using fossils and fact sheets.
- Making dinosaurs out of clay and painting them.
- Researching a chosen dinosaur and creating a Powerpoint.
- Designing a new dinosaur from junk modelling.
- Learning ukulele
- Making dinosaur themed biscuits and decorating them.
- Creating dinosaur silhouette artwork.
Photographs of their activities are below.
Newspaper - by Grace L., Golden Eagles
Thank you to Grace, the class journalist for the Golden Eagles, who has put together a fantastic newspaper about this term!